Hawaii Keepsake Collectors Club members throughout the islands will be bringing donations to our club’s Exclusive Early-Open Ornament Premieres to support the club’s commitment to feed the hungry, help the homeless, and help families and children in transition in 2017.
OAHU MEMBERS are encouraged to bring in-kind donations to Early-Open Ornament Premiere to benefit the Next Step Shelter. Donations to the Next Step Shelter support couples and individuals during their stay at the shelter and upon moving into permanent housing. To learn more about next Step Shelter visit https://waikikihc.org/locations/nextstep/ Needed items are:
- Hygiene Goods - Bath soap, 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner, toothbrush, toothpaste, disposable razors, shaving gel/cream, deodorant, hand sanitizer, women’s products, disinfectant wipes, powder laundry soap, toilet tissue, Kleenex, Paper towels, new hair brusher, uku (lice) shampoo.
- Non-Perishable Foods (Must be non-expired) - Ground coffee, sugar, creamer, bag rice, cup of noodles, ramen/saimin, Spam, vienna sausage, corned beef, canned sardines, tuna, cereal, fruit bars, popcorn, snacks, microwavable items, bottled or canned juice, fresh milk.
- Household Items - New paper plates/bowls, plastic utensils, foil pans, plastic wrap and foil wrap, foam/paper cups, 32 gallon or larger trash bags, latex gloves, band aids, ointment, recycled shopping bags, ziploc bags, general cleaning supplies.
- Canned tuna, salmon or other canned meat
- Rice and Pasta
- Crackers, cookies, cereals
- Pasta sauce/paste
- Canned vegetables/fruit and beans
- Soup packages/cans
- Coffee & Juice
In the meantime, check out this screen capture of all the exciting in-store offers for Ornament Premiere from Hallmark:
|CLICK TO VISIT HALLMARK'S IN-STORE OFFER PAGE ON HALLMARK.COM|